The Fluffy Hangout Group

Thank you for the translations
and can you do more of
Oda Nobunaga to Iu Nazo no Shokugyo ga Mahou Kenshi yori Cheat Dattanode, Oukoku wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shimashita

Looks like you guys are doing a couple of interesting Manga. Looking forward to it!

thx for scanslating "Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu" :)

Group Leader
Yo! thanks for translating "Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu"! Are you planning to translate it all the way to the latest raws?

Is it possible to translate chapter 9 of Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program or do you not have the raws?

Can you guys continue translation of a manga called Neta "Chara Tensei Toka Anmarida!"

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate you guys continuing work on the manga "I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World".
I find that the whiners with regards to upload speed should just be more patient or find something else to read while waiting on newer chapters. It's not like they're the only ones who get frustrated at how slow certain mangas update.
Personally, I believe that you should only really focus on redrawing the speech and thought bubbles. You can keep the sound effects as is and just post side notes on the english equivalents to them.

I do like "I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World", and I'd like to make a french version, but I never made any scantrad and haven't so much time. If you don't care about it, I can translate the english texts into french, tell me...

Users who are viewing this thread