The Former Hero Wants To Live Peacefully - Ch. 14 - The Hero Meets Gudal Again

Dex-chan lover
Now now, let see if he can kill fellow human or not in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously set up for a confrontation. Stubborn requestor finally holding his piece after considerable arguing, then requesting a delivery of vegetables from the former Hero farmer, whom he wanted to join the war, asking him to deliver it to the front lines, in-person. Seriously, could no one smell that reek? Not even the Demon girl?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.... We need some music.

Ah, perfect! The musical equivalent of absolute MENACE. And the lyrics work wonderfully with lines like, "Bring the pressure! Come play my game, I'll test ya!" and "Inhale! Inhale! You're the victim!"

It has the implication of bringing the the pressure to bear on a person who is playing at being the victim when they're actually the one in the wrong in the first place. And it's going to be so very satisfying to see them fold under the pressure of the game you're playing~.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, an heirloom sword that sacrifices the user's life and will unseal the demon king if it gets blood on it? Surely nothing bad will happen from Gudal having such a thing!

Dex-chan lover
Oh mah gaad. So many stupidities in this chapter.
1. Coup d'etat army experienced defeat with obviously high casualties, but it's okay, the general was unscathed! Enemy has Gudal who's really strong in battlefield and has totally outsmarted our war tactician, but it's still okay! Noone here needs to help! Peace village life is the best! Btw, our war tactician want to buy vegetables...
2. Ex-hero: I'm sure there's nothing weird with prince's request for me to deliver vegetables to the frontline by myself. I'm sure I won't get involved in battle there. And surely there's no risk of me meeting my ex party member who thought that I've died all this time. Hey, I see enemy's army. Excuse me, I'm passing through to send supplies to your enemy...
3. Gudal: Hmm, a sword that's said will unleash the evil god if stained with blood. It doesn't sound good... Okay, I'll use it in war!
4. Ex-hero: Oh look, it's Gudal, one of those who betrayed me. Hello! It's okay, we are friends. Even if I said I'm sending supplies to his enemy in this war. Even though he ordered his soldiers to kill me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread