The Former Hero Wants To Live Peacefully - Ch. 16 - The Hero Leaves The Village

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the battlefield was actually THAT close to Noel's village? And he did nothing even though it's common for wars to easily spread to nearby villages? Wow, Noel and everyone in that village are stupid to keep relaxing and prepared nothing.

I don't think it is supposed to be that close. I think we're just supposed to ignore that Gudal got there in the time it took for Noel to dispatch the other knights, which was somehow also not fast enough for him to come anywhere close to catching up.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing reminds me of cooking shows where the “chef” presented the finished dish out of thin air because “it would have taken too long”.

Maybe if the chef didn't tell you "here's one I prepared earlier". This is like the chef going through the recipe and then pulling the finished dish out of the oven while leaving the audience to assume that it really did just take 25 seconds to cook.

Dex-chan lover
such bad manners evil being, you should have at least chewed and munched on your food, making sure to cripple it as best as you can instead of simply swallowing it whole. where's the fun if we don't see that dude getting messed up, or him doing the random unsealing action by himself.

and i just hope this doesn't turn into a demon king waifu following the hero

Dex-chan lover
This went from a passable story to demon gods and lightning, very very, frigh ~ meh...

As for the heroic swordsmen, he should be nowhere near the village. Not only because of the distances involved, but also because when he escaped from the MC he left in the direction of the capital.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it is supposed to be that close. I think we're just supposed to ignore that Gudal got there in the time it took for Noel to dispatch the other knights, which was somehow also not fast enough for him to come anywhere close to catching up.
Nevermind catching up, I think Noel wouldn't follow Gudal at all. Remember how amicable Noel was to Gudal even after Gudal ordered his soldiers to kill him. It would be uncharacteristically weird if Noel suddenly realized that Gudal is actually a bad guy and then went on pursuing him back to his village.

If the author keeps Noel's character (read: stupidity) consistent, Noel will come back only after the prince told him to, or because of the evil god which can maybe be seen or felt if the distance is close enough.

Dex-chan lover
Ah Gudal, you were a terrible person, but it seems you made a decent appetizer.

And to agree with what has been said, recall as soon as Gudal saw our hero he ran like the wind. Him making it to the village in the time it has taken for the troops and mages to get stomped makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
If comparing to the WN ver, i can guess who she is, tough the manga plot already move into different route

Even Gudal died in different way compared to the WN ver

Once again, i cant say which ver is better tbh
so the idea that this may be a dash to a ending do to a axe is rather probable.

Dex-chan lover
Gudal being swallowed like that is too painless (he might also be still alive after the monster gets killed later on). He should have been gnawed and chewed before consumed.

Double-page supporter
this really seems like were getting the rush to an ending because it got axed. I feel like we skipped a lot of chapters. Is this writing by comity of which no one check the other works as a lot of things are forgotten missed/ignored as thought that sword he had was a useless prop given out to a lot of people as Noel mentioned he had destroyed it in the past.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be getting axed, like there's no other reason I can think of to be parkouring through plot points this much.

Does this author have any other works, and if so, are they equally retarded?

Users who are viewing this thread