The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

"Oh, this establishment service is shit. I am never gonna come back ever again!"
-Few days later-
"Err.... can I ask for that woman again?"

No different from those who say they drop the manga, only to return, complain and repeat again.:sneaky:
Its just frustrating to read i guess, so many ways to solve this but the fmc is hopeless and i guess we all want to know what mental trip kakeru will do to even consider marrying her lmao

Supporter
"Oh, this establishment service is shit. I am never gonna come back ever again!"
-Few days later-
"Err.... can I ask for that woman again?"

No different from those who say they drop the manga, only to return, complain and repeat again.:sneaky:
"In a world...where sex workers hold all of the power..."

Dex-chan lover
Its just frustrating to read i guess, so many ways to solve this but the fmc is hopeless and i guess we all want to know what mental trip kakeru will do to even consider marrying her lmao
Isn't she like...19 or something? That on top of her rough upbringing and history (I think it was mentioned she didn't really go to highschool or something), I'm not surprised she isn't the smartest tool in the shed.

He's not a "purity" person. He's already aware that it's just a job, albeit a socially unacceptable one.

Yeah, it won't be awkward when his friends mentions how good honoka's service was last time right?

This just doesn't work in real life unless you don't intend to maintain relationships lol.

But it doesn't really matter, the story doesn't have to make sense and the characters don't require any sort of logic/reasoning behind their actions, its just meant to frustrate you as a reader, because as a reader that's a real human that lives in the real world you know that shit like this just doesn't make sense irl

jak

Contributor
Yeah, she seems so desperate to get with that guy.

Dex-chan lover
She's retreating into, "they can have my body, but they'll never have my heart" mode. Keep in mind that Uzawa, being the piece of shit that he is, did this with an intent of trying to get Honoka to fall for him since she's emotionally vulnerable. Instead, he got what he paid for... a professional sex worker.

Dex-chan lover
Get owned, nerd. I was kinda wondering how this would work out, because I didn't think that her just being professional would solve things, but "so aggressively professional you freak him out" is a good take on it.

Dex-chan lover
Well this man certainly got what he paid for and then some. He brought this on himself; the only reasonable consequence for lying and attempting to brazenly capitalize on another's problem that he himself created.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
douche bag is upset? because honoka isn't giving him what he deserves so he calls her "scary"? stupid is what he is

Users who are viewing this thread