The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, man, fuck this dude. Considering her goal he obviously had to show up again at some point, but fuck this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait... It's been a year, but what has the "future husband" been doing all this time? Absolutely nothing? Just what did his feelings amount to anyway since he appears to have given up.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off, Kanzaki. The sheer audacity of this dude to waltz in here and see Honoka like it's nothing knowing full well what he did to her. He's stupid as hell if he thinks he'll get what he wants when all is said and done.

Thanks for the translation (I love An so much; such an endearing and sweet bae).

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for the future husband. Their first night is going to be like throwing a hotdog into a hallway.

I'm sorry, but who is this Kanzaki guy again? I really forgot a lot of plot

Wait wait wait... It's been a year, but what has the "future husband" been doing all this time? Absolutely nothing? Just what did his feelings amount to anyway since he appears to have given up.
why are you tryin to make sense out of this manga lol, you already know they're going to get married and the story isn't meant to be a good read but more like some frustrating sort of ntr type of thing i guess.

Power Uploader
They don't see each other because they go to different schools.
This was mentioned only briefly but Honoka is actually going to a female-only junior college whereas Kakeru is going to a university, but both share various societies so they met at the tennis society. But Honoka quit that.

why are you tryin to make sense out of this manga lol, you already know they're going to get married and the story isn't meant to be a good read but more like some frustrating sort of ntr type of thing i guess.
\>Self-inserting as a character that only appeared for one and a half volumes out of six so-far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This was mentioned only briefly but Honoka is actually going to a female-only junior college whereas Kakeru is going to a university, but both share various societies so they met at the tennis society. But Honoka quit that.

\>Self-inserting as a character that only appeared for one and a half volumes out of six so-far.
Fair enough, but my whole point is that he knows her number and for all his supposed feelings for her not so much as a text of, "can we talk" seems odd to me. I get it, it's a take-your-brain-out manga, it just strains credulity.

Dex-chan lover
Summed up what's on my mind perfectly

Power Uploader
i
Fair enough, but my whole point is that he knows her number and for all his supposed feelings for her not so much as a text of, "can we talk" seems odd to me. I get it, it's a take-your-brain-out manga, it just strains credulity.
Honoka blocked his number. At that point going to the school to talk is definitely not his style.

because i dont enjoy garbage plots and the way the author takes the dumbest routes, im self-insterting, wew!

Power Uploader
because i dont enjoy garbage plots and the way the author takes the dumbest routes, im self-insterting, wew!
No, you're self-inserting because you're calling it “ntr type“ indicating that you're actually self-inserting into Kakeru.
You do know that Honoka is the protagonist and Kakeru isn't even the second most important character, do you?

No, you're self-inserting because you're calling it “ntr type“ indicating that you're actually self-inserting into Kakeru.
You do know that Honoka is the protagonist and Kakeru isn't even the second most important character, do you?
she literally refused service to the old man (only sucked his dick :pepela:)and Kakeru friend the first time after 42, was it because i was self-inserting and the author took that into consideration when writing those parts, or was it because kakeru is her love interest and she literally agreed to wait for them to get together? she then went through some sort of comically written "breakup" sequence to fuck the friend & clients without regrets

im actually following the "plot" (if you can call it like that), and although you clearly forgot: honoka gets married to kakeru as shown in chapter 1 so i wouldn't say kakeru is a random character in the story, at this point it would be just wrong not to call everything that happens ntr after the exchange that happened at the end of chapter 42.

maybe you're into getting cucked and you enjoy it, but a good 9 out of 10 people would call this ntr and find it annoying to read, knowing the context.

author could've gone into a different route after 42 but it clearly isn't going to be that type of story for a while even tho it will be eventually.

Power Uploader
maybe you're into getting cucked and you enjoy it, but a good 9 out of 10 people would call this ntr and find it annoying to read, knowing the context.
No, you do, because for whatever reason you're self-inserting into a fourth rate character in this story rather than the protagonist.

Kakeru isn't the protagonist; Honoka is, where is Honoka getting cucked?

No, you do, because for whatever reason you're self-inserting into a fourth rate character in this story rather than the protagonist.

Kakeru isn't the protagonist; Honoka is, where is Honoka getting cucked?
Alright, lil bro is uncapable of following the simplest plotlines, i already explained everything you need to know in my last comment, acting dumb for the sake of being dumb doesn't help anyone, like implying the character the mc is getting married to is a "fourth rate" character, not sure if you're "reading" and translating this with a dick on your hand but you clearly haven't understood much if anything about whats happening in the story

let me explain yet again, so that you can maybe understand what i mean

i could literally say you're self-inserting as kakeru (Yes, the "fourth rate" character she's getting married to) who is getting cucked by honoka with his friends and her clients, and you're clearly enjoying it if you find nothing wrong with the whole situation, knowing the context around it and what happened in the earlier chapters, do you understand how shabby and bad ur "analysis" is?

End of the story, ain't gonna bother with you anymore, you're completely free to enjoy this trashy route the author took, just don't get defensive when people call it out as such, as shown by the comments most people realize what the mc is doing, then there are special ones like you who enjoy ntr and thats fine, don't act like its the norm.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Alright, lil bro is uncapable of following the simplest plotlines, i already explained everything you need to know in my last comment, acting dumb for the sake of being dumb doesn't help anyone, like implying the character the mc is getting married to is a "fourth rate" character, not sure if you're "reading" and translating this with a dick on your hand but you clearly haven't understood much if anything about whats happening in the story

let me explain yet again, so that you can maybe understand what i mean

i could literally say you're self-inserting as kakeru (Yes, the "fourth rate" character she's getting married to) who is getting cucked by honoka with his friends and her clients, and you're clearly enjoying it if you find nothing wrong with the whole situation, knowing the context around it and what happened in the earlier chapters, do you understand how shabby and bad ur "analysis" is?

End of the story, ain't gonna bother with you anymore, you're completely free to enjoy this trashy route the author took, just don't get defensive when people call it out as such, as shown by the comments most people realize what the mc is doing, then there are special ones like you who enjoy ntr and thats fine, don't act like its the norm.
You didn't answer anything I asked, where is Honoka getting cucked?

Kakeru is at best getting cucked, but he's an insignificant, fourth rate character in this story, whom you for whatever reason chose to self-insert into, seeing it as some ntr plot because an insignificant character gets cucked.

Yes, he's fourth rate; he doesn't show up till the fifth volume and dispersal again half way during the sixth. There are many other more important characters who stuck around longer such as obviously Honoka, then An, Sayuri, Kanzaki, Yamada, but you somehow approach the story as though Kakeru be the protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread