The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

For the meme page: it happens. My co-worker brought an eternal drive about 10€ worth, full with movies and etc. The prverious owner brought is back, to save his private stuff, and then sended back to my collegue for free.

Dex-chan lover
One should think her employer had some measurements in place to deal with situations like this.

Dex-chan lover
She's still hung up on that guy? There is no way that ends well. I don't have negative feelings towards sex workers but I do think it's incompatible with a healthy romantic relationship (except if the guy had a cuck fetish but like wtf).
I don't know where the author is going with this but i'm pretty sure I'll hate it (I'll still probably still continue reading just in case something interesting happens and get inevitably disappointed cause i'm a dumbass).

She's still hung up on that guy? There is no way that ends well. I don't have negative feelings towards sex workers but I do think it's incompatible with a healthy romantic relationship (except if the guy had a cuck fetish but like wtf).
I don't know where the author is going with this but i'm pretty sure I'll hate it (I'll still probably still continue reading just in case something interesting happens and get inevitably disappointed cause i'm a dumbass).
?

The guy she's hung up on is her future husband. You been paying attention?

Dex-chan lover
Read chapter 1 lmao cmon son

t28

Dex-chan lover
Is the tv comparison accurate tho? The thing he thought he could buy is something he wants but is NEVER going to get.

Power Uploader
Right, I completely forgot about it just went back to read ch1.
So yeah I don't like where this is going, this 'romance' is too weird for my taste. I'm out, good luck to y'all.
I would assume Honoka stops that profession once they get married, or before. It's 7 years after starting it after all and prostitutes don't have a long shelf life.

Double-page supporter
That
Disgusting, used goods do not deserve love
Sucks for you, cause she's literally going to get a rich man as a husband. To be honest, with her personality and hard work ethic I can't help but root for her with all of my heart. People who have such nasty thoughts about others don't deserve love.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, of course it resolved this way... IRL sex workers getting murdered, John's be committing suicide, but not here! No, they both walk away with a well-adjusted, deeper understanding that "our hearts are connected to our genitals" or some such shit. The dude walks off with money he didn't deserve to have and no consequences and Honaka decides she's going to "reinvent the industry" whatever dafug that means. Truly amazing

why are u trying to make sense of pisslow tier plot?

Dex-chan lover
I would assume Honoka stops that profession once they get married, or before. It's 7 years after starting it after all and prostitutes don't have a long shelf life.
It's not even about cheating, I mean I already said I have nothing against sex workers but doing that profession while still being in love (and nuturing that love she ain't really trying to give up on it) seems so weird to me. Like either you give up on it, move on and continue working (which is fine) or you acknowledge it but then at least you try to progressively find another job.
Loving someone while still enjoying that kind of work like she is doing seems so ... idk warped?
I know I'm pushing too much I'm just trying to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread