The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Supporter
Also, I just realized vol 8 is the latest one, are we catching up to the raws soon perhaps?
Yeah, Vol 8 is the most recent (which is why things disappeared for 4 months), so after this batch of chapters it'll be waiting for the next one again; and we're probably around halfway through given the 7-8 chapter per volume trend.

Yes! Glad he is thinking of getting rid of Maria. She is just causing problems for everyone else. I guess next chapter is Phalaenopsis. I hope her mat strategy works there.
Thanks for the chapter.
The look of "Ah yes, she's gone completely mental."
image.png

Group Leader
I don't remember and I can't be bothered to search, but has the ndme of the Lily manager been given?
Because "lily hutoi" can also mean "the fattie from lily", no? Like, the Phalaenopsis guy registered the other guy's contact infos as "fattie" and it's somewhat funny given the context.

Dex-chan lover
Maria is going crazy. I guess we will see the no creampie battle next arc.

Supporter
I don't remember and I can't be bothered to search, but has the ndme of the Lily manager been given?
Because "lily hutoi" can also mean "the fattie from lily", no? Like, the Phalaenopsis guy registered the other guy's contact infos as "fattie" and it's somewhat funny given the context.
image.png

Chapter 51 I think has been our only interaction like that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was right about the manager not being happy about her throwing out all the procedure, but surprised that he just rolled with it so easily in the face of The Numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by past arcs I suppose it will be structured like dragon ball z, her previous super successful strategies won't work in the next place, we get a bit of training which leads to a power up that lets her beat the bad guy. Or lets her please men better in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread