The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 8 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Considering it's his reason for wanting to boot Maria, we already know the owner's against letting people come inside the workers, so it stands to reason that the last part of that was just supposed to be a test. In which case, it seems like a real dumb thing to follow the "you passed" with "barely, you're a far cry from maria" and no other explanation, right after honoka refused him.

Seems like a prime way to make the girl misunderstand the intent and decide she has to let customers do it raw anyway, if she wants to climb the ranks.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the sign Kabukicho and I am thinking of Yakuza. I know it won't happen but I want to see Kiryu now.
Thanks for the chapter.

Power Uploader
half a year wait, nooo
Look at it from my perspective, I initially found this, finished the first 7 volumes in two days, and then had to wait 6 months for volume 8, which I finished in less than an hour., and now I have to wait again.

I actually only decided to translate it about a month after I first read it because I was translating other things at the time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Look at it from my perspective, I initially found this, finished the first 7 volumes in two days, and then had to wait 6 months for volume 8, which I finished in less than an hour., and now I have to wait again.

I actually only decided to translate it about a month after I first read it because I was translating other things at the time.
fair enough, we all suffer in our own ways

Users who are viewing this thread