The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Never forget that Isabelle is a murderer and a willing one too. Not to mention casually ruins other people's lives with no regards towards anyone except herself. And most likely is way older than her appearance as an isekaier too.

Guilty as charged, to be executed. But knowing these wishy-washy series, a little cry and a hug later she is forgiven by all. Toss in some sob story from her previous life to justify it all as a finisher for extra points.

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope Isabelle doesn't get forgiven for what she's done. I'm gonna be so pissed if the MC forgives her again

Double-page supporter
Man, hopefully this hero guy doesn't turn out to be a scumbag.

Also, Ririya is cute and I hope she gets things worked out with her alternate personality.

Man I hope Isabelle doesn't get forgiven for what she's done. I'm gonna be so pissed if the MC forgives her again
With any luck she'll be captured before Charlotte gets back.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Ririya is cute and I hope she gets things worked out with her alternate personality.
Yeah, I hope they learn to get along. But not necessarily just reverting to a single personality. Dual personalities can be interesting too.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that little shit bites the curb and doesn't go "I was eviw buwt i have a saaaaaaad backstowy abouwt being wonewy in my past wife waaaaahhhh!!!" and they forgive her cuz goddam she's willingly done some horrible shit to benefit herself.

Users who are viewing this thread