The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Isabelle's Hope

Nep

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters in and we already have Ultimate Curry?

Double-page supporter
@Loli_Omamoritai
You forgot that "the saint" sends MC to a totally opposite world where she cannot fully use her powers and cannot contact her family.
Which is no small thing given the age of our MC.
In any case, as I see it, this "saint" is extremely selfish and when she gets to this point it can be said that it is simply despair, I would not know how to define it otherwise.

Looking at the comments.. so the title healing child was originally the MC's as well or what?
How did their transaction occur or is it that this girl only need the other party to agree to a 'feint' trade to activate the switch?

Contributor
Is it bad that I get worried every time I see a priest together with kids?

Dex-chan lover
so what if they found out you used the kitchen? you're guests not prisoners not to mention you're the daughter of a duke so wtf could they do to you?

...is this girl dumb or what??? She knows that she doesn't want to be affirmed as a "saint"... but she still discusses and makes a huge deal out of concepts that haven't been discovered in this world? Ugh, she's so unlikable.

@Ifrittuccia Actually
she didn't want to sent the MC to the other side of the world, she sent the MC to the stratosphere to try and kill her (just so happens to be above another continent) and that's after the MC offers her forgiveness and to work together to fix her mistake. If it wasn't for the god and the goddess boosting her stats and abilities, she wouldn't have survive.

Dex-chan lover
She made a stew out of that fruit? You are trying to tell me nobody tried that before? Fuck off author. Fuck off.
Whos that weird eyebrow girl can she fuck off she literally met the mc 15 seconds ago. Good thing that we wont see her anymore cause she isnt allowed to leave more than once a year.

Dex-chan lover
when you ask a spirit ...if she is involved in politics ...
Btw goddess is not really bright !

Aggregator gang
So my earlier thoughts come to mind. I wonder if Charlotte's "Spirit Sight" isn't actually "True Sight" because of the goddess' misunderstanding...?

Users who are viewing this thread