The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
All according to plan! The saint now has an excuse to treat her then screw her status up and maybe steal stuff as well?
(Just trying to scare you guys a bit.)

There is one thing I still wonder about is, only the "Saint" can see the Spirit Fairy, Lila can see because the Fairy like her (for some reason??), but the fake "Saint", only get the title in name, how come she too can see them? The fact that MC asked the fairy to teach the "Saint" healing magic and she's using them meaning she learned them from the Fairy, so she can see them. It's too confusing reading only the Manga, I think they just rush it too fast.

Dex-chan lover
In a well-established, at least medieval-level civilization that has ample access to magic, something as straightforward as "pour magic into materials while imagining the shape they should take" was tried for the very first time just now? And not in the fucking bronze age at the very latest? Double-digit IQ confirmed for the author. Fucking dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh seriously? Dwarves with Gnome hats lmao.
There it is, the MC collapsing. Is it time for the MC to dream about her life in earth and realize some stuff?

Dex-chan lover
So yes. That Saint isn't the real one, but MC forfeited that title to her (She knows very well she is supposed to be the Saint) and is being backed be the spirits in keeping up that lie. Fake Saint girls goes around curing people with the "wrong" method, though there is no other method available (except for MC) and saves their lives. Why is that supposed to be so evil? Does she go around and heal peoples lesser pains by cutting their lives short? (Well, I guess if she regenerates arms and legs, but the pations die few year later, it would be evil.)

@Qelix How is she supposed to know that she is the Saint? Nobody told her and their statuses were already "hustled" at the time Charlotte got her job title revealed. The fairy said she thought that Charlotte is the Saint and then flew off to check with Garland-sama and the girl. The fairy came back and confirmed that Isabell was the Saint (according to her status information).

What the fuck are these adults doing, even she is a genius or the only capable of in their eyes they should know the limits of a child.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
"Wow, all the elite guards were no match, yet you beat the dragon on your own using your holy god powers even though you're only six years old!" gushed her proud father. Mary Sue smiled as the sun danced over her, and everyone swooned at her angelic appearance. "It was nothing, dad. After all, how could I have let those poor guards get hurt?" -- The usually stoic prince was yet again flabbergasted. 'How can she not be the saint? No matter, I will marry her when she grows up. No matter what!' he thought. Then Mary Sue's sweet voice snapped him back to reality. "Come on everyone, the curry is done! This one is a masterpiece, best one you'll ever had!" she joked. But it was no joke-- never before had any one of them had such a wonderful dish. 'I wish I could eat this forever' they all thought, and then they all cried in joy

her father is dumb af, who the fuck let his daughter to do all the work until she passed out? can't believe this.

protect all loli mf.

I know logic ain't the strongest plot line in manga, but how did nobody figure out: Hmmmm...? This saint isn't really healing a lot of people.

Everything is going kind of fast and I'm not really interested in the plot but I'll keep reading until it explains why healing magic is so dangerous.

is there a light novel for this? Also the fake saint is kinda genericlly evil. I'm sure it'd be better if we at least knew a little bit why she was doing this. It better not end up being"because she is actually the demon queen"

The ring that the fake saint gave her in the beginning might have swapped their statuses? Like how could the saint be the saint if she couldn’t heal people before the spirit taught her how to heal?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, using magic and calling it a technological breakthrough is an oxymoron.

Users who are viewing this thread