The Fox Girl Who Wants to Get Chummy With the Human Boy She Likes - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Authors always draw up these situations where a character is hated and ostracized for having a supernatural trait that normal humans don't have, instead of the far more likely scenario where said character becomes a local celebrity for being so unique compared to humans.
If I met a fox monstergirl with real fox ears and tail who could do magic and transform I'd just think it's amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Authors always draw up these situations where a character is hated and ostracized for having a supernatural trait that normal humans don't have, instead of the far more likely scenario where said character becomes a local celebrity for being so unique compared to humans.
If I met a fox monstergirl with real fox ears and tail who could do magic and transform I'd just think it's amazing.
id immediately invite her to be my y'shtola right away

Dex-chan lover
If anything, it'd probably turn out the opposite where the human guy will have to somehow hide the fox from the stalkers that will come out of the woodwork wanting to either 'befriend' the magical fox or bother the human guy into ruining their relationship with the delusion that the fox would get along with the stalker.

Considering there was that one story of a Japanese stalker who found the location of their target using the reflection in their eyes from a photograph, and the fact that the magical fox girl is practically the dream come true for both the furry and the anime/manga fandoms, it'll be one hell of a challenge.

Dex-chan lover
A shame that it's almost over, but better than dragging out the ending

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's exactly what I expected. I wish there were actually twists. At least the art is great, I guess!

Foxgirls are underrated, so I think I'll at least miss seeing this girl in my feed.

Dex-chan lover
Then he takes her to a love hotel and asks that she turns back to a fox before getting started

Dex-chan lover

Maybe today in some circles. But the other 99.99% of humanity tracks with how all those manga portray it.

Heck even today kids can be cruel to each other over super minor differences. Not everyone is so accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread