The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 10 Ch. 76.5 - Kyouko and Keiichiro

Dex-chan lover
The mom has always had a weird uneasiness. Is it because she and the dad spent so much time in the cake shop so she didn't get to see her child grow up?
I think it's a bunch of collected anxiety about the lives of all people in their family. It's not something simple you can assign a single cause to.

It's amazing how actually drawing the adults like actual adults adds so much gravitas to a story.
Even the kids feel more realistic, even if they're on the overly idealistic side (which is perfectly fine, because fluff is nice once in a while). Neither them nor the parents are making these dumb plot-mandated choices that are only meant to create drama.

It makes the story feel more grounded, with characters outside MC and maybe secondaries who actually think about their lives.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get Page 9

YESSS THE BROTHER IS APPEARING THIS WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN SOOOO WORRIED SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED

Group Leader
I don't get Page 9

YESSS THE BROTHER IS APPEARING THIS WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN SOOOO WORRIED SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED
Page 9 is a series of flashbacks, in order:
Rintaro says his mother he gives up on everyone.
Kyouko says Keiichiro not to change the way he behaves with Rintaro.
She continues her day smiling to everyone.
At night, she checks the drawing Rintaro gave her when he was young thanking her and she breaks down and start crying, that transition to her crying in the present on page 10.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9 is a series of flashbacks, in order:
Rintaro says his mother he gives up on everyone.
Kyouko says Keiichiro not to change the way he behaves with Rintaro.
She continues her day smiling to everyone.
At night, she checks the drawing Rintaro gave her when he was young thanking her and she breaks down and start crying, that transition to her crying in the present on page 10.
It was the whole of 7-11 especially the bottom left pg 7 second image

Dex-chan lover
sobbing

thanks for tl

If I didnt say it before, I'll say it now.

"BEST PARENTS EVER!!!" in Japanese Manga form

They are what I love about this genre so much.
i'd put up the fujiwara's from natsume yuujinchou as well, foster parents

Users who are viewing this thread