The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Warmth of a Heart

Contributor
I'm surprised a score as low as 30 was a passing grade for them, but I guess these standards are part of why those snooty private school teachers are all up in arms about their students potentially "cavorting" with the public school kids.

I love how Rintaro continues to be this man with scary eyes that look cold, but he's actually got a heart of gold.

Dex-chan lover
The only distinctly good thing about this series was how long the chapters were, but now they're just normal length.
So much for that, I guess.

And so for this chapter, nothing much happens. Princess Rintaro acts like a delicate flower and doesn't fail the test. Chapter over.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised a score as low as 30 was a passing grade for them, but I guess these standards are part of why those snooty private school teachers are all up in arms about their students potentially "cavorting" with the public school kids.

I love how Rintaro continues to be this man with scary eyes that look cold, but he's actually got a heart of gold.
From what I remember, Japanese schools tend to have much harsher school exams. Getting above a 70 is really impressive. Don't think about those tests with the US or EU grading scale.

Fed-Kun's army
The only distinctly good thing about this series was how long the chapters were, but now they're just normal length.
So much for that, I guess.

And so for this chapter, nothing much happens. Princess Rintaro acts like a delicate flower and doesn't fail the test. Chapter over.
Maybe stop reading if you dont like it lmao. Nobody wants to hear your shit opinions and garbage takes.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe stop reading if you dont like it lmao. Nobody wants to hear your shit opinions and garbage takes.
Your opinion of "shit opinions" is shit and your take on "garbage takes" is garbage.
You might as well just see yourself out right now.

Users who are viewing this thread