The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Cool Dude

Dex-chan lover
Oh come ON!

This series has been nothing but saccharine sharing of feelings so far... and just when we're FINALLY promised some violence, it just straight up cuts away to Princess Rintaro apologising again... then when we get back, it is all over.
They didn't even have the basic decency to show us the good stuff after wasting so many chapters on everyone being maidens in love.

Y'know... fuck it. I don't believe there was any violence. Nobody got beaten down.
They probably just got hugs and talked about their feelings and half of them went into diabetic coma.

Oh come ON!

This series has been nothing but saccharine sharing of feelings so far... and just when we're FINALLY promised some violence, it just straight up cuts away to Princess Rintaro apologising again... then when we get back, it is all over.
They didn't even have the basic decency to show us the good stuff after wasting so many chapters on everyone being maidens in love.

Y'know... fuck it. I don't believe there was any violence. Nobody got beaten down.
They probably just got hugs and talked about their feelings and half of them went into diabetic coma.
My god, you are annoying. If you want violence and fights, please go read a battle manga, not a romance one.

Dex-chan lover
My god, you are annoying. If you want violence and fights, please go read a battle manga, not a romance one.
If all it takes to annoy you is someone being honest about a mediocre manga, you're going to have a bad time in general. This isn't even a good romance. There is no conflict, no drama, no tension... Just saccharine cliché. And if it isn't going to give violence it shouldn't act as though it was going to.

Contributor
This isn't even a good romance. There is no conflict, no drama, no tension
There is drama. But it resolve fast, because these characters can talk like humans being.

What do you want, dozens of fillers chapters with misunderstanding and boring drama ?
You should read Rent a girlfriend then, so you can see the main character jerk off in the water while he is thinking about getting NTRed.

Contributor
When it's time to break stuff, it's time to break stuff.

Berserk buttons were pressed this chapter, and for good reason. Fuckboys just got destroyed receiving their comeuppance. Rekt. And that little pat at the end was a total power move. It's always the quiet ones. Never anger them. I just hope there isn't any fallout over this that reaches the ears of the teachers.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come ON!

Motherfucker, this is not a shounen. This is romance, drama, and slice of life. You had every chance to know what you were getting yourself into, yet all you do is come complain, hit the "next" button, and do it again. Does seeing actually healthy relationships really piss you off that much? Was someone holding you at gunpoint, forcing you to read this? If not, why did you even read this much of a manga you hate.

Dex-chan lover
Does seeing actually healthy relationships really piss you off that much?
You say that as though shovelling a ton of aspartame or sucralose into your face should be considered "healthy".
This isn't healthy. It isn't even realistic.

Was someone holding you at gunpoint, forcing you to read this? If not, why did you even read this much of a manga you hate.
Seems like every day some new degenerate with delusions of adequacy needs something really obvious and fundamental explained to them, and quite often it is the same thing repeated ad nauseum. So here we go again:

I am not psychic. I do not have precognition. I cannot know that I will dislike something if I haven't even experienced it yet. Experience is a non-negotiable prerequisite to having informed opinions. Learning that I disliked it came AFTER reading at least this much of it, and that order of events cannot be reversed. If I hadn't read any of it then I wouldn't have any opinion of it, and therefore wouldn't have any reason not to try it.

Is there any part of that which is even remotely unclear to you now? Or do you need an even more in-depth and ultra patronising explanation about how cause and effect work?

Users who are viewing this thread