The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity

Who cares who was first. This manga is cute it's like Horimiya but with more uhhhhh, yea it's like Horimiya so you know it's good
just read it. If you are on the border if you like/want something like Horimiya just bloody read it.

Dex-chan lover
It's good, but 9.5 is a hilariously high rating.

Fed-Kun's army
Aight its good but it definitely does not deserve to be the top rated manga on Mangadex imo.

I agree with some sentiment here. I read a lot of series like this so I can say it’s great, but not #1 great. High 8 or perfect 9 but not more.

Group Leader
This manga is sweet, so sweet, almost gave me diabetes. I can somehow smell the fragrant of anime adaptation out of this manga.

I couldn't care less 'bout ratings and whatnots. I'm here for the sweetness of Waguri Kaoruko. Waguri-san is cute, a sweetheart, nothing will change my mind on that.

With how early the confession is, I wouldn't be surprised if they got married in this same series.

Last edited:
I started this manga a few days ago and disagree with everyone saying it doesn't deserve its spot. The start of the manga is one of the best I've seen in general ! The visual imagery, the way the author engrosses you in the characters, the minor symbolism, and the progression of the story, it's all fantastic. The characters and story seem simple in premise, but the approach is all but simple ! This story is the best modern manga I've seen and it's an excellent way to start your debut as a mangaka !

Not sure if this series deserve this rating, but its popularity is well-deserved. I wish I can find this level of maturity in Josei mangas.

honestly i came here to see if anyone agreed that this was a 10/10 shojou but now i’m scared 😭 this is what a lot TRY to be, they even got an interesting friend group of 6??? didn’t think they’d pull it off tbh

I really love its art and its story so far, but what I find kinda odd is their personality really, like Rintaro and Kaoruko just apologize and thank each other way too often I guess...? Yeah I know they're being nice and it's a culture thing too but uhhh still odd for me. Besides that, really really love the art and the romance aspect. Side characters are well-built too.

Users who are viewing this thread