Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku

Dex-chan lover
I need an english release. I want this in my hands
You can just look up $Manga_Name chapter $Chapter_Number in any search engine, and it pretty reliably has pirated translations on the first page of results. For this one, you can find as far as chapter 80 as of now, I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, the series is overwhelmingly fluff, fluff and more fluff. It's sweet, but after a while it starts feeling saccharine.
It achieves what it sets out to do, and it does feature some consequences of interschool feud, but overall, nothing much happens.
So while it's a very solid slice, I don't think it deserves to be rated higher than, say, eight - it certainly won't surprise you and it does not intend to move the industry forward.

Fed-Kun's army
I am sure someone will pick this up 2024 as anime... this will be scored 8-9 in mal tho

Dex-chan lover
I got sick of this pretty quickly. Started Romeo & Julet style but without the good parts. Every chapter was just characters talking about their feelings, apologising and blushing. Even the guys are just girls. Like the author never actually met someone with a Y chromosome before.

So I ditched it and gave it an overly generous 4/10.
DEFINITELY overrated. Massively so.

Fed-Kun's army
got licensed by kodansha which means Mangadex wont upload unofficial translates
Just a slight correction, mangadex doesn't allow official translations on their website, no one is stopping any scan group from going and scanlating series that have got licensed. It's how series like Iruma-Kun, Realist hero and many more still keep getting chapters. Scanlators just feel it isn't worth the chance of getting a notice from any publisher per say and having to shut down your entire scans.

Also, just noticing this as this seems to be a pattern, but how come there's no link for K-Manga chapters?

P.S: Went and checked and found there is a group created for it, but seems the admins won't be linking chapters until K-manga opens up its region-lock like mangaplus. Damn shame this is the reason, cause a lot of niche series are on K-Manga.

Dex-chan lover
[Uploads all these new chapters]
[Deleted before I could even read through several of them]

...That was very fucking annoying whoever did that. And I love that we ALMOST NEVER get explanations why this shit happens. It definitely wasn't an official English release, so I'm guessing that they were done by one of the groups that doesn't allow updates on Mangadex for whatever dumbshit pissy reason (likely so that they hope you read it on their ad-infested cancerous site so that they get ad revenue).

Either that, or some mod/admin flew off the fucking handle.

But... Again... we never get explanations or a log or a notice of why this happens. I've seen it happening a lot more as of late where just entire swathes of chapters just... go fucking missing instantly. No reason. Nothing. Just... gone.

Dex-chan lover
Just a slight correction, mangadex doesn't allow official translations on their website, no one is stopping any scan group from going and scanlating series that have got licensed. It's how series like Iruma-Kun, Realist hero and many more still keep getting chapters. Scanlators just feel it isn't worth the chance of getting a notice from any publisher per say and having to shut down your entire scans.

This.
I really, really wish people would stop parroting that god damn bullshit.
Not only is not "illegal" (hate it when people use that line, too) or infringement to do scanlations of licensed works, but it's perfectly allowed on Mangadex.

I have no idea why people like that guy keep parroting this shit when anyone can go to the rules page and see nothing of the sort is listed there. It's quite clear that it's allowed to do your own translations of licensed works.

Users who are viewing this thread