Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku

we really lost the gangster whatever at the beginning that got me hooked into reading this, I would have enjoyed it a bit more if they kept that going a bit longer :((((( but nonetheless it’s a cute romance manga, ill be sure to watch the anime when it releases next year. I loved Rintaro and his friends a bunch. <3

Fed-Kun's army
schizo theory: the reason the 2 schools hate each other NOW but didnt just a few years ago is because the female teacher at kikyo is divorced from the male teacher at chidori. trying to come up with the reason since it has been foreshadowed pretty hard, i see that the only faculty we see from the 2 schools are: the female teacher that is kaorukos teacher and the male teacher that is rintaros teacher. now as of chapter 127 we are introduced to the cute female teacher at chidori of class 3 - 2 ms chigusa who is having a rather chumy conversation with the other teacher at chidori we have seen alot of, rintaros teacher. i think he divorced the teacher from the other school (for obvious reasons) and married the cute energetic kohai teacher.

I started watching it for the romance, it beggin great, but after that i felt they no longer focusing on the romance, half of the chapters about their friends, and their past, and how they have deppresion like I care, and they always apologize to each other till it became annoying

9/10 recommended to read. chara dev, storytelling, conflicts, background telling is great. but bruh the good, gentle, and kind competition is so cringe. I'm impressed how them being close friend could compliment each other on how good and kind the others are 💀. This part is just not realistic. I mean it's okay when a character is feeling down but nah not here they just compliment how gentle they are every chance they got

Users who are viewing this thread