The Friends-Eater Classroom - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Game 15 - Diaphragm (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Someone should teach this cannibal that they should always eat everything on their plate.
leaving half eaten food like that...

Naw. Anything in excess is bad for you, even moreso if it's excrement that looks like people.

Contributor
So boxing club guy's backstory is "I've always been second, but now I'm number one because I rape people." Man.

Dex-chan lover
did that little girl really just bite a chunk out of a person's leg?.....aight

nagumo is obviously the bobbed hair girl from the photo??? dark hair, bangs... typical vengeance ghost shit going on. maybe she was some friend they all forgot or got killed in that factory/processed into food for everyone and they all ate her so she came back as a cannibal ghost to punish them

Dex-chan lover
This story is even funnier when you read the chapters in random order.

Power Uploader
So, they were throwing darts at pictures, even though there are only 2 females left, and the other female's picture wasn't even on the board? Makes sense.

@hatsuho

That sounds about right. And really, what else could it be? According to the yearbook pictures at the start of the chapter, Nagumo is the only person left besides the MC's group.

Yeah doooood
censor the intestine
the decapitated head and limbs are definitely family friendly

...Okay, where are the teachers again? Does everyone just go to school, and it's empty? Sounds kind of... stupid. And very convienent. Maybe this was explained in an earlier chapter and I just can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is so stupid. I can't wait for new chapters. This is like reading gal cleaning while it was coming out. A trainwreck. but one i wanted to see.

Users who are viewing this thread