The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can't Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero - Vol. 5 Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
Glasses girl, who's name I totally didn't forget, looks like she's sulking since she didn't get to ride on the same Hipopo as Rust.
She's one of the 2 "blind" shaman girls that had to cover their eyes with a cloth before, rust made them glasses to help them with their "vision issues".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Thanks to the MC for not ending your former boss becoming indirectly responsible for this mysterious occurrences in the city :LOL:
Silver lining is that his friend Kalin's domain might get a boost in terms of manpower.

Dex-chan lover
Is this new demon the same as his fat old boss turned monster or did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
Is this new demon the same as his fat old boss turned monster or did I miss something?
Yes, it is the alchemist who was the head of weapons department of alchemical association. Apparently, he is a fan of fungi, and his combat magic summons various fungi (instead of cute hippopotami and pretty roses like MC does). But then he got a mysterious "gift" from that mysterious "shaman", and became one with the fungi.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't know Kalin beat one of the big four eight. I suppose there's another nearby in need of a beating.

Users who are viewing this thread