The Frontier Alchemist - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
Man's origin story: I love shrooms 😭😭😭

For real though, if he wasn't such a piece of shit his power actually seems pretty cool and unique to me and I'd want to see more of it. If it means I have to see more of him though...no thanks.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
LOL Rihalzam still being a loser, I see. We know he loves shrooms, but even by becoming a master alchemist, his shrooms are still trash anyway.

Group Leader
if Japan keep up these monthly black and white releases with meager amounts of pages, they'll be on the right track to completely losing to south korea

anime adaptations of manhwa aren't really helping japan, people are just gonna go read the manhwa lmao

if Japan keep up these monthly black and white releases with meager amounts of pages, they'll be on the right track to completely losing to south korea

anime adaptations of manhwa aren't really helping japan, people are just gonna go read the manhwa lmao
So a monthly release will have like 26~30 pages? I mean, I like my creators healthy and not overworked to death, don't see the big deal.

So a monthly release will have like 26~30 pages? I mean, I like my creators healthy and not overworked to death, don't see the big deal.
at least hope that they have enough sell to raise the number of support staff for that. raising quantity doesn't just mean overworking someone

Dex-chan lover

i agree if only i did not saw a lot of authors going sick from overworking on manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what was that thing on his leg again? The injury from several chapters ago?

Dex-chan lover
Gets unknown infection. Heads to most populated area.
How responsible of him. A true alchemist at heart!

Users who are viewing this thread