Dex-chan lover
What a cute small looking dragon.

Along with his transmuted beasts: Hipopo and Rose

:headpat: :headpat::headpat:

Last edited:
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
Constructive criticisms;

1) Your text leading is far too spacious, likely because you've set it to auto and haven't justified the lines.
Lower the auto leading section for your dialogue bubbles. It can finnicky with applying it to every text layer, so select all of the appropriate text boxes and do them all simultaneously to save yourself any hassle.
kEyHpIpRDJXH.png

2) Small filesizes, subpar cleaning.
Probably the worst offender lately, even from big groups, is the lack of proper cleaning knowledge and technique.
I've already posted about how to do this before recently, so I'll redirect you to this comment.
Cleaning Guide

As for the lack of redrawing and gratuitous stroke layers on floating text? Ehh, who cares about that stuff.

Otherwise, it's good for a solo project. Hope to see you get better over time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

If the dragon can become a strong familiar, the fungus guy might have an even worse time trying to having a comeback

Group Leader
Constructive criticisms;

Hey thanks for the instructions, mate!

But I adjusted the text leading manually for every bubble. They're spacious because I hate reading text bubbles with lines that stick together, leaving a bunch of white spaces around the text.

As for cleaning and redrawing, I am far to lazy for that, and I don't intend to ask for any money either, so it likely won't improve xD

Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like a contract with a dragon might be serious stuff in this universe since it dedicated an entire white page to the mere mention of it

Dex-chan lover
It feels like a contract with a dragon might be serious stuff in this universe since it dedicated an entire white page to the mere mention of it
If dragons are the stuff of legends, then a contractor would be on the level of famous heros.

• This
Reactions: GK
Power Uploader
Did @Hidamari @hidamarisou drop this?
No, I just had problems with my desktop, and couldn't work on some things that I had already started work on and were stuck in the desktop. But I finally got it working again two days ago, so I'll start uploading chapters again soon.
Edit: I just noticed that I posted this on a chapter I didn't upload. Oops. I actually already have this chapter translated, so I'll be uploading it later anyway. No offense to @nymphriel

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, I just had problems with my desktop, and couldn't work on some things that I had already started work on and were stuck in the desktop. But I finally got it working again two days ago, so I'll start uploading chapters again soon.
Edit: I just noticed that I posted this on a chapter I didn't upload. Oops. I actually already have this chapter translated, so I'll be uploading it later anyway. No offense to @nymphriel
thanks will wait for your version

Group Leader
Oh your version is a lot better anyways, so I'll be waiting on your version from now.

Therefore, im not going to be translating the next one xD I started this one bcz I thought the project was dead :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread