The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Cleria and Conversation with the Spirits

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
I don't see how that counts as gore, I guess it's probably because of limbs being cut, but still way too light, on other day I could've skipped manga because of the tag, really glad I didn't.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000

That still bugs me that that has to be said. Manga adaptions are never of the webnovel version, always the published, edited, and rewritten lighnovel version. I don't think it even makes sense to consider it.

Also, thank god that its going off the lightnovel verson. Can you imagine if 2/3 chapters of the manga was a food wars knockoff?

Dex-chan lover
If AI don’t have a sense of humour then I don’t want it

Group Leader
If I ever developed such an AI, I would have it make fun of your dick whenever it's whipped out so it would go flatulent... As a form of birth control to save the world.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimGriefer Go flatulent? I mean, sure I'd hate it if I suddenly started farting through my cock. Getting head would be a nightmare...

Dex-chan lover
Any sci-fi story wouldn't be a sci-fi story if the character didn't banter with their AI companion

I wonder what's the comm range of nanoms in Cleria's body and if it ever comes up in the main plot. Being able to send wireless messages can be very useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread