The Gamer - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
This makes me so mad he’s such an idiot it’s so irresponsible to get her involved

This is getting pretty annoying. This girl appeared out of thin air, but all the sudden she appears to be the main focus of the story. Hell, it doesn't even make sense for him to tell her everything and pay so much attention to her. Why should I even care for this girl? Just let her die or something. Who cares.

Season 1 was pretty enjoyable to read. Season 2 so far has been really "meh". Big disappointment. It's also pretty disappointing how the author seems to have dropped most of the progression -- gaing new skills, lvling up and so on. There is barely any of that left. He lvled from like 38 to 50 in 2 frames. Barely any skills or stats. Meh.
I'll probably drop this in a few chapters, unless it picks up somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Thisbseason has been slower than what I expected, but I enjoy the clas pres waifu. She feels a lot more human in this crazy and unnatural enviroment, with and mc that literally can't feel fear nor loose control from his emotions.

UGH...

IF YOU ARE READING [MANGACOW] 'S VERSION : BE CAREFUL !

There are some annoying translation mistakes here and there. One in particular here :
"Your level is past 59, right ? Try raising your Intelligence"

That's obviously wrong, her level was 20 a few panels before. I checked a different trad and they translated that part as :
"Your INT is 59 now, right ? Then increase Wisdom"

Which makes much more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Thisbseason has been slower than what I expected, but I enjoy the clas pres waifu. She feels a lot more human in this crazy and unnatural enviroment, with and mc that literally can't feel fear nor loose control from his emotions.
Your main character being unable to feel emotions is kind of crippling to a writter.

And author is using a normal person for Je-Han to rationilize his own situation.

And pres is a better Foil than the rest of our heroines, except Sun il at most.

Aggregator gang
This makes me so mad he’s such an idiot it’s so irresponsible to get her involved
As she said earlier she was already involved when she wound up in the dungeon before being involved with him. She had already entered the world of the abyss and the only option now was does he help her live or does he leave her to die. We know our Mc isn't going to let her die so here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread