The Gamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 354

Note: chapter 1 of season 5 is 350 not 351 i though there was 350 so its really my mistake so im really really Sorry good thing the aggregator sites will be messy

Dex-chan lover
Are the early pages of this chapter missing?
edit: It was fixed

did we miss a chapter? i remember previous chapter ending with mc talking to blue haired girl ? and this chapter started weird , probably missing pages or skipped chapter @MANGADODS

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for him to lose and find out he has a checkpoint ability.

"White ice" would be something along the lines of "belyj lyod", and *definitely* not "belly riot".

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or does it feel there's a page or two missing either from the start of this chapter or the end of the previous one? Afterall previous chapter ends with MC negotiating with the leader of the ChoM and then this chapter starts with him asking Yeonwha which side he is on? Definitely a page or two missing...

It feels like its missing half of the chapter, also every time I saw 'belly riot' all I can imagine is a fat guy with bigass belly beer farting.

Aggregator gang
I dont get it. How are the able to release this?? Even webtoon doesnt have it?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for fixing the chapter order.
I hope you'll listen to the comments and change the "belly riot" name in future chapters to something more Russian-sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread