The Gamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 362

Dex-chan lover
Rasputin is still kicking?! And here we thought he died. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

Aggregator gang
Just run away from her what the hell. He wasnt even in her "space" or whatever. It seems that the stronger he gets, the more he is being pushed around. Damn how much i hate when OP characters turn into pushover wimps.

Dex-chan lover
OK so he's gambling on them wanting him alive and needing him for some shit so he's using this to try and gather intel on them but ffs. This is pathetic on his part. He doesn't even appear to have an exit strategy in case he's wrong or they try to imprison/enslave him.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, get poisoned, shot, beaten and thrown into the river, perhaps you'll look as bad as he does.

Fed-Kun's army
@Reqqles He can't really escape as well. He is in the middle of enemy territory. He can do a risky and costly run for it with low risk of working out.
But, he knows that Russia can't mess with him that much:

1. He works for Korean 9th circle for the war. Dan Ui will not let their top war material provider go.

2. He is connected to Dan Ui's Father Guild. If he is enslaved--which is the most profitable route for Russia, then they mess with the Gamer's bf. lmao
Being captured means Russia is taking a non-neutral role, raising flags for other 9th circles. The Gamer is still an upstart, but if he had Russia's support, The Gamer could overtake America.

@reader341 he meets Rasputin. They talk about his quest and a deal. That's it for rn.

Is only me or at some point this series jumped the shark and right now the powers are way out of proportion and everything became out of control powers that it became completly an entire different series.

I'm a little annoyed that he gave in to their threats so easily, even if he couldn't destroy her, he could destroy her guild and leave her with nothing left to cling on to, in the end, he's more powerful/ has more destructive force than her, he just can't kill her, so if he went to destroy those that threatened him, that snow elemental could do nothing to stop him.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap but wait, If you stick your dong into the snow, doesnt that mean that youre doing it with her?

I mean, technically "foresight" applies only to future events...

"Unless you melt all the snow in the world" - welp, looks like she's gonna be in trouble pretty soon (for an immortal).

Thanks for the chapter! Your translation is definitely preferred, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread