The Gamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 366 - Season 5 Chapter 16

Fed-Kun's army
@MachineGunViperWheels prob just prophet. specialized job. or else, he would've just used spells to teleport Jihan or shown off his magic.

If he had skill in magic, he would've shown it to jihan also bc jihan is a sorcerer who's curious about all magic. That's prob why rasputin gave the solomon's book to appease Jihan, who's a magic freak

How many times is this idiot going to jerk himself off at his own ability like everyone and their mother hasn't already told him his ability is god tier?

Fed-Kun's army
ermmm pretty sure a 1cm void would be enough to wipe out humanity... eventually oxygen would all be removed from the planet

@brykanst thinking irrelevant question too much. If we bypass all reality on part of making void is impossible and keep that things has volume. It is very likely that even small void can do lot's of damage but I have my doubt that 1cm radius is enough to cause oxygen ( or that matter for any gas) deficit. They are renewable after all so void need to overwhelm regeneration rate first. I think bigger chaos is for air current that could flip totally.

then again I am not that good with physics or environmental science

Users who are viewing this thread