The Gamer

Double-page supporter
People do know all they need to do is go on webtoons to read this right?

Season 3 ep 14 on the official website if you want to carry on reading from chapter 137

EAA

282 chapter already relased but you stuck at 100+ I have to read from read mangatuday! Please look in to it!

Fed-Kun's army
This shit has the most garbage mc I hate him so much, so cringy

Somebody needs to find it from Mangatown or as I have heard Mangatuday, so if you are reading and are good at these things please do it!

Is it possible to have this manga link to the official source like Spy Vs Spy does?

I have a new theorie maybe the father of the mc is the irregular wizard because they say that he misterioulsy quit the abyss life but maybe he quit because is son born and if like that we understand why in the manhua the manager of the abyssal corps say she say to protect him because she the wife of the irregular wizard and they now this

Double-page supporter
It's not that great and definitely doesn't deserve a score of 8, overall I'd give it a 6 and this is coming from someone that enjoys this genre. Read 137 chapters and probably dropping it. Here's my basically spoiler free review list of complaints.

Only reason for having read this far and not giving it a lower score is because I like magic focused MC's and game systems.

Art
Passable at best (nothing looks 'good' but nothing makes my eyes bleed either), I'll praise it for never really getting too lazy with terrible CGI's for backgrounds/environments like many of these web-only 'long strips'.

MC
Your typical nearly 'young adult' (17) in a shounen, meaning he has the mental age of a 12 year old. It lacks the harem tag but it has all the hallmarks of one (shounen version, that is), speaking of, apparently Osmium is the densest known element but that only means no one has written a scientific paper on this MC.

Writing
On occasion the dialogue makes me physically ill with repeated comments like "sO tHis iS thE pOWEr of THE gaMEr!?".
Nietzsche has been quoted 3 times in the span of ~100 chapters.
Sometimes the author tries to sneak slap in some moral philosophy presented in a way as to really make you think, but since they're about as deep as a puddle and something most people have thought about, it comes of as very condescending to the reader.

The MC is angsty about fully committing to the Abyss for ~120 chapters, repeating the same conversations/thoughts. (somewhat insignificant spoiler ahead)
Then suddenly he's over it (without showing his rationale for getting over it), just in time for him to get angsty about the prez committing the the Abyss or not.

Worldbuilding(ish)
The rules, especially those in relation to the MC's power are somewhat inconsistent with skills getting details added or removed, mana costs are retconned or ignored (like flight costing 200 mana per second meaning he'd need 12k mana regen per minute). MC is able to click on stats and see exactly what they do but so far only wisdom and intelligence have been explained/explored.

He gets a ton of skills but many of them have still not been used even once 70+ chapters after acquisition, after the early chapters his fighting style doesn't undergo any major changes and having him use more skills would spice up the fight scenes.
GAMERS RISE UP!
- Elliot Rodger

merci d'avoir repris , par contre le 310 est le dernier FR le 311 n'est pas trouvable en fr et vous etes passé directement au 312

Starts off fine but just gets worse as it goes on. Used to be super into this one cause of the concept but solo leveling does it way better.

Users who are viewing this thread