The Gamer

Group Leader
@ookami-zante on webtoon.com, there's also a link in the info under the description. it's been serialised there since 2014, idk why kissmanga kept ripping it

@niconakamoto appreciate it, just wish it were on here though, be easier to locate and be aware of a new chapter, dbs and another manga i read are on separate sites as well, but those i can at least come here click on the chapter and click on a link that will take me to the newest chapter. only reason i found those new chapters is because of the link here.

i think it was decent til 70-80 but it turned to op ppl i dont care about fighting eachother for 5 chapters at a time, so i dropped it

Dex-chan lover
Yea, and I was reading it on webtoons without any problem as well.

I'm sure these new chapters will get deleted soon, but I appreciate being able to read 2 weeks ahead without paying for anything

Why are theese kind of webtoon appear again ? They were dead from the unpopularity when the greedy industrial want them exclusive ... Now they still dead cuz hardly anyone remember them

Dex-chan lover
@espher
Why are theese kind of webtoon appear again ? They were dead from the unpopularity when the greedy industrial want them exclusive ... Now they still dead cuz hardly anyone remember them

Lol you stupid or what? Those companies are already giving us chapters for free, I read the official release for free every week.

This just gives me the chapter 2~3 weeks early.

@esper those "greedy industrail" give free chapters to read. The paid version is only an option they offer those who are willing to pay. Nothing is ever completely free and there is always a premium to everything. There is even a youtube premium for gods sake. And its normal, because there are real people behind this with real families they need to feed. If the premium is basically stolen than no one will pay for the premium and those who make a living out of it loose money and thus the motivation to make this. Which means at some point no one will do this anymore as its no longer profitable. If you dont want to pay at least have patients.

Group Leader
@espher imagine calling a company that gives out free chapters and is one of the best at supporting the authors they work with, a greedy company lmao

Users who are viewing this thread