The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 10

I think he is fine for now. Honestly I feel like they should be male but it's the eyes throwing me off

Tbh "they" is probably the most correct until otherwise clarified but I know some people don't like singular they.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's a guy, his chest is pretty flat and there's no shortage of "dude looks like a lady" syndrome in anime and manga. Besides, it's not like he's a real person whose feelings will get hurt if you make a mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
How for very nice of him... (Pretty sure he's a guy bc the kids said 'Count' and not 'Countess'.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, the teacher is hella handsome >o< hahaha, at this point idk if I prefer Hugo or him. And agree, he's a male because he called himself 'Count'.

Tysm for sharing this chapter with us, I'll wait patiently for more! I love Venny, Hugo and the story is so funny and pleasant to read. uwu

Dex-chan lover
The wizard is a main character? but not a love interest right because that age gap...

Thank you. I hope he's a ML (ya know far into the future) - seems more interesting than the two lads

Thanks for the chapter
First page, it’s definitely the « Plaza de Espana » in Sevilla (google it, you‘ll see)😄

A long-haired/androgynous character? My money's on him being a man 😄

They/them is fine if we don't know their pronouns??
But ohhhhhhhh dang are they going to tell the kids their future?? Ahhhhh what will happen to MC O.O

Thank you for the update!!

@Huapollon Hold up -- shipping the dad counts together? Or shipping either of the dad's with the new long-haired guy/gal? 😂

B-but sexy dark daddy is Venny's looooool

Users who are viewing this thread