The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
i'm fine with they/them. singular "they" exists and has for a long time, and anyone who says otherwise is wroooong. i have a feeling their teacher is probably a man though, just because that seems to be the case like 90% of the time lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe things will clear up next chapter?

the dads crack me up fdalkjdfjkl i can't believe they are so open about their love triangle thing even after she married one of them. amazing. excuse me sir venny has designs on you tho lolol

thank you for the update!!

@mammaria
Still sounds damn stupid.
Well, hopefully, he is revealed to be a man(which is probably the case and don't even doubt it).
He seems like a Merlin from Fate.

NGL I don't like either of the two boys being the ML I don't know man I'm just not feeling it.

If the language is vague on gender you should use "they". Using nongendered pronouns is usually intentional, so if they switch to specifying it will probably also be intentional. "They" is likely the most accurate translation.

In my opinion, the teacher is a man. Might be something else but I see the lower half of his adam’s apple.

ya'll.... dont know the gender? u can tell by the name tho.... but am go with "gay" hes's either a woman and a man😍

If you dont know the gender of a person please just use they/them lol..

Users who are viewing this thread