The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 16

Took u long enough.. Is what I would like to say but I enjoyed thier childhood so its fine 😆
(⬆️I mean the manhwa not the translator)
Thanks for the chapter 💛💛

awww 🥺. I honestly wish she left them for a temporary stay for 10 yrs then return.

Double-page supporter
Venny is such a weirdo. Shes so childish as an adult but she's also mature as a child lol. But I love that about her.

She's a very good example and a good force for the children to live their childhood at it's fullest. But she is also that super smug annoying friend you just cant seems to hate even if you want to.

Omg damn 10 years forward?!! Welp I’m glad it’s not dragged out but I really liked their childhood stories🥺

I sensed a time skip and lo
I wanna grow a seed by hand too (literally) lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lol Vinnie's over here thinking like a poor person from her past life even though her family is rich and don't they stay rich the entire story but it's always good to have a plack up plan plus selling rare plants should make bank and she could control the market if she's powerful enough to grow a lot. I also like how she had to train hard to get her ability instead of being like the ML, instantly powerful it would have been nice to see her growth but oh well, time skip for more important things

I wander how blond knight would break her heart?
He's supposed to be her soulmate, no?
And i wander if someone from her childhood friends fell in love with her

yes ! now is where all the spicy stuff happens ! 🌶️🌶️🌶️ give us drama ! ✨ action ! ✨ romance ! ✨
thank you for the chapter !!

Users who are viewing this thread