The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Small gang rise up, but like only 5 feet or so

I think I'd be cute if Vennie is super smoll and when we see Rose she's nearly as tall as Hugo and Rowell. Then the main characters are clearly different and tower over everyone with their importance 😂

Um wow, the height difference is pretty drastic. She looks like 2 feet shorter than them. It looks kinda funny ngl.

Thx for the chapter!

Why are the female leads always like... 3 feet tall? She barely gets above his elbow, at a certain point height differences are more annoying than romantic lmao

Wif she id so short and Rowell and Hugo so thicc
Also she just jinxed at the end lmao

Group Leader
@LittlePuri

It's not debutante. It's debut.

A debutante or deb (from French: débutante, "female beginner") is a young woman of aristocratic or upper-class family background who has reached maturity and, as a new adult, comes out into society at a formal "debut" or possibly debutante ball.

So it's either:

...coming back for her debut

or

...coming back for her debutante ball

What's with these dwarvishly small heroines? They're never higher than chest height compared to the MLs.

Uh ohhhh seems like the bad stuff is going to happen
Yeah the height difference is pretty large.... are they like 6' 4 or something?!?! tall AF O.O

mysterious backer found quickly, things going so smoothly, flag after flag..... welp they ded.

Lol as a 5 ft tall person I never thought about the height diff cause that was normal for me since my own brother is 6'2. I got the short end of the gene pool 😢

Users who are viewing this thread