The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The crown prince looks like rowell's father but with white hair. 😂
I honestly don't know who the ML is and that's exciting, they're all pretty good choices

kinda hoping that black-hair lad (forgot his name already lol) will also like-like Venny.

and ohhh 👀 a blond? and the crown prince at that. did the master magician said in the previous chapters that venny will fall in love with a blond or something.

i still have no clue who the ML is lol. but i'm okay with it 😌

HUGO LOVES HER, I'M SURE!!!
Rowell commented on how : "everything was in the past", so Hugo realised his feelings at some point during theirs childhood!
Also the way he behaves as an adult is weird, like how he goes to her 1st to show her his achievements and never cares for Rose .
Also Rowell dad have Sharpe senses i doubt he would mistake his attention

Fed-Kun's army
I like Ravin for her, even though he has the characteristics that her master told her to be weary of 😥

I feel for the Crown prince lmao, they really do have weird relationships, what a bunch haha!!!

@Diamond-hime I agree with you, I really hope Hugo is the ML and if not at least like MC. There's like no way he still likes Rose right? I mean he literally only met her once as a kid, and even if he did exchange letter with her I'm sure he only sees her as a penpal/friend

@Diamond-hime
Nope, not at all haha, I mean maybe he does have some feelings for her but that's not what Rowell is talking about, he's referring to his father who told him that everything was in the past when it came to Hugo's family, and seeing how he was keeping an eye on Hugo, it felt like th father didn't actually let go of their past where they didn't get along because of a woman they both loved, that's what they were trying to say, I hope you understood, I'm not sure if I was very clear so if anybody could explain it in a clearer, simpler way, please do so haha~!

Crown prince knows what's up lol
I'm really hoping Hugo is the ML because he isn't even interested in Rose meanwhile Rowel is.... I don't think Ravin will be a love interest because I'm getting major 2nd lead vibes
TEAM HUGO NO MATTER WHAT

Thank you for the update!!

..I dont know why but when I think back on her masters words to be careful of a guy with blue eyes since he will make Venny sad, I just think about Ravin getting a serious injury from protecting her or getting taken away, for her safety.. or something...😅 I dont knoooow

Double-page supporter
Does anyone no when this plot will finally catch up to the first chapter where she get kidnapped? I'm getting impatient and also kind of angry at the author pulling a Batman on her parents. There was no need to kill them off.

I love how this manhwa treasures friendship. TT^TT aaaaaahhhh, I love them HUHUHUHU. And wise words by Julia there TTTT what true friends TTTT

Users who are viewing this thread