The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Ravin is the ML... but I want her with Hugo ah

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell who the ML is 😩
Well, her master hasn't aged at all in these last 10 years lol maybe it's him 😂

wait!!! the master said that a guy with a blue eye will make her sad, and she obviously fell for ravin already. if he's the ml, maybe here will be trials in their relationship that will make her sad (bcs every relationship has those), BUT! if he wasn't the ml, maybe he will either betray her or he'll die- widhsjbdjs nvm.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!

I still vote hugo (I don't know ravin been sus since the moment the master said the prophesy )

Which blue eyed boi will get hurt/ make her sad..... Hugo or Ravin..? We'll see I guess...
Team Hugo even tho Ravin really cute T^T

Thank you for the update!!

... are they killing off the Ravin too? Honestly id be fore that. He’s not bad but I have no investment in him It still feels like this is somehow the set up to the real story. Like... her parents just died and it still feels calm. When the first episode showed her as kidnapped I thought there would be more drama.

Dex-chan lover
Me when the arc began: author is obviously doing a bait and switch. Her mom’s probably pregnant o bet.

The author: bait and what?

I hope Ravin would be the blue eyed guy so she won't end up with him or somethin' cuz I'm all in for Hugo unless there's someone better of course.

Users who are viewing this thread