The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Finally an MC I can relate too. So realistic to fall for the hot dad's if your 20 something on the inside

Dex-chan lover
MC is creepy, she wants to fuck a guy 5 times her age, even once she becomes legal he's going to be in his 40's. she claims to be 24 but she sure as shit is not mentally 24, 24 year olds do not act like this.

@Doomer you sure about that? I know enough 24+ year olds that would be like that. Note that her body is a childs, so why not enjoy the shit you couldn't get away with when you're 'older'.

When you're around 24-ish you might think your all adult like, but the older you get, the more you find out that's not true.

Also, it would be creepy if she wanted to be with one of the other childeren. Technically, the father is closer to her age.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Agree with @SunnyAmi. Nowadays some 20s aren't that mature mentally.
And tbh I found MC 's "childishness" is still okay and normal. Proposal she offers to her fiance is the proof that she's an adult, giving a win-win solution preferable by that kid and herself (regardless she will success to marry his dad or not lol)

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this one is pretty funny. Does anyone have some spoilers? I want to know if she gets her wish.

I don't get this trope of reincarnators and returnors preferring people that are at their mental age. It is a completely stupid trope.

@Dazdigo I mean, I understand your point but won't you feel creepy or like a pedophile if you just fall in love with a child, even if physically you are a child, but mentally you already went through at least 20 years of life?
Besides, you'd probably have the same taste in people before your death, plus sometimes children do have crushes on adults, i.e. many school kid with their teachers lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kake pretty sure an 8 year old (24 mentally) trying to get with a 30+ year old is creepier than an 8 year old (mentally 24) trying to date another 8 year old. also her actions are not those of a normal sane 24 year old, maybe 15 at most with how she's been shown to act.

Dex-chan lover
God, I really hope this yellow eyed kid is not the ML, I don't like him already. Daddy tho 👀

@Doomer Going back to the first chapter, it sounds like she was there from birth, so mentally she's 24 plus 8 years. (Which is why when considering the Count's age she was like this is good, lol) Just wanted to add! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread