The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Ppl be calling her off since she cant get horny at children. I say I command her. Getting it on with a child with any intention of marriage is lowkey child grooming.

8 year olds are Babies in the eyes of someone in mid 20s yakno. Thats just not ok to think of them as an option.

Of course this girl is delussional too chasing after a 32 y/o while her body us still at 8. But hey its still hillariously legal. Since kids crushing on adults are totally common. I just hope the daddy in question just ignores her

Zmk

Lol. Can't she just crush on the dad in peace 🤣
People are getting too serious and sensitive 🤦.

It's normal for a 24 (+8) year old to be attracted to a man of her same age. It would be creepy if she were attracted to the little kids that she hangs out with.

And yes, she has good taste. That's a fine daddy right there.

I really don’t even blame her I want the dad too😫 lmao he’s so hot. thank you for the chapter!

Is.... the fiancé the ML... or have we yet to see him..?

FL is great so far tho I’m excited for what’s to come

I just don’t like how the ML’s father make him engaged with our MC as part of the punishment
;—;

Hm, I think that the punishment was too harsh. And using insight, wouldn't ML hate anyone he gets engaged to? Makes it unfair to anyone who has to get engaged to him, thankfully Rose is now a special case.
Thanks so much for the chapter!

The Count's hands are beautiful and ofc he's my type too, Rowell last words tho xDDDDDDDDDDD he doesn't want Vianny to become her step-mom lmao.

In other things, I just think the Count's mindset of engagement = to punishment is not really nice, by doing that, ofc his son would dislike anyone in that position and the new fiancée wouldn't be able to do anything to change his pov, which tbh I think it'd pretty unfair for her. Instead, MC's father -who is a cutie-pie- is willing to hear and follow his daughter's wishes no matter what. That's why I do like him a lot more! uwu

Btw, If u ask me, Venny is prettier than the FL :b

Ty for the chapter, the story is hilarious and cute and I'm gonna follow it now uwu

Eh, i dunno the punishment feels kinda harsh. I don't understand the logic -_-

She aiming for the dad but aren't we all 😂

Thank you for the update!!

In 10 years, she will be 18 but Father will be only 42. Go for it, girl 🤠

I mean, if she really did it would be quite squicky, but I can see the appeal of a grown up versus bratty little kids.

I agree that forcing the kid to get engaged was a weird punishment, but at least Dad offered to introduce him to other girls until he finds one he likes. It's not like it's Veni or nothing.

Look at the boy worrying about his own father 😂, I too think that I have a crush on the father 😂

Fed-Kun's army
ljkfsakjd i prefer the father too HAHAHA

thank you for the updates!! on to the next chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread