The Gateway of Revolution - Ch. 7.1 - Ch 7.1

Double-page supporter
01e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
i am thankfull for this one but the translations is not the best :D

Dex-chan lover
still better than what the other groups did for half a year

sorry for the translation, this is my very first translation.i have been asking lots of scans groups to try and do this manhua but nobody seems to reply so I had to take matters into my own hands. I am not planning to do it for a long time just until one scans group sees it and picks it and do a proper job on it. Thank you for reading.

regrading the wine thing, I guess back then if you had the money you could do just about anything.

Ye Da Niang isn't her name. Her surname is Ye, and Da Niang is kinda like saying auntie(not necessarily blood related)
So it should be translated as Auntie Ye, unless those are not the characters for auntie and is actually her name lol

Dex-chan lover
@Adze I have a question that will determine my response to this chapter
Adze, is english your second language?

@Adze While you're at it, try to use a smoother font for the text, this one's so edgy it makes my eyes bleed 😂🤣
You can try Arial as a start, and if you want to search for something else there are a lot of free ones you can try
this link kinda gives you the basics that you need... who knows.. maybe you'll like this stuff and continue the translation yourself XD😜
https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/how-to-edit-manga-with-photoshop/rawr/editguide/2.html

Thanks for the translation 😍

EDIT: And don't forget to put your signature on your works 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Adze you need a good proof Reader to help you, your Syntax and Arrangement were . . .off to say the less but other then that Good Translation Thank you for the Translation

A scan group said they will pick up the manga,don't know when they will release it but I am just happy they will. the goal I wanted as been achieved.

Users who are viewing this thread