The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Princess Who Loved Insects

Girl if you accept his gender as nothing then you would totally be ok with the Yuri route, don't give up!!!

Also doctor dude is fishy

(After reading chapter 15, YOU MUST TURN INTO A MAN BOIIIII)

If the "friends" were evil asf they would have secretly given him hormones in food or smth XD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Sharing medical information like that is definitely illegal in the United States. There are exceptions, but this certainly wouldn't be one. I'm not sure about Japan's laws on the matter, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't protected to some extent. This is fantasy land though, so who knows.

Regardless, it's shitty of the older brother to do.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a world full of natural enbies, and people still try to shove their children into gender roles.

Dex-chan lover
Doctor patient confidentiality is yeeted right out of the window, nice practice "doc".

Dex-chan lover
so you grew up hating people deciding your box for you but then went ahead and did the same thing to your friend
feel sorry for hinase, nobody asked them what they wanted
this manga can f right off

I wonder if the author has the same feelings expressed by the translator, and why they're choosing this route.

Not sure yet if Shiori is manipulative or dense/insensitive (he could have just said that he's not going out with Arima?), but none of the reasons I can think of for his approach make me think of him in a positive light.

Dex-chan lover
LOL totally agree with you Jasmine Tea!
Medical history is a privacy. That doctor just telling it then his lil bro spreading it more in public place aka classroom. Well done brother! :D

Goddamn that is some manipulative bullshit shiori is pulling. I don’t really vibe with the whole I can’t be with you unless you are a certain gender in the first place, but on top of pressuring Arima by exposing their relationship publicly, he’s constantly mentioning Arimas gender and putting stress of them. I really hope they just are gender neutral. I’m rooting for Ristu, fuck gender, or at least the idea that it matters so much

That siblings are making me wanna punch them. Mr. Doctor should never consider licking information like that. This isn't illegal in that world??? And the little brother is exactly the reason why it's illegal. Exposing them and manipulating the whole situation so them think becoming a girl and dating him is just natural. Fuck off, he doesn't even like them if he can't respect their decisions, neither say sorry and actually own it. Anyways, the girl is best girl, but it doesn't mean them have to became a boy.

Fed-Kun's army
re-reading this still makes me think that taka is still such an asshole

So this manga's a world where everyone starts off completely genderless? Do they literally grow their genitals at a certain age? I assumed MC was just nonbinary, but I guess this is an omegaverse situation huh

Dex-chan lover
that guy is such a fucking asshole, holy shit
his brother isn't much better either, this is private information man

Still gonna continue reading this... But kinda scared if it's gonna be an actual good read about trans/enby stuff... Or if it's just gonna use it's premise to do soap opera drama shit... Cuz goddamn it's going the route of soap opera...

Fed-Kun's army
@Turtle50UP Why would it be about trans stuff? These people aren't trans - they're sexless then become a sex in all of its meaning. Even if they were able to swap between the sexes they still wouldn't be trans as we know it in irl because presumably the plumbing changes as well because they're biologically changing

Users who are viewing this thread