The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Out of Place

"I believe that you'd become a girl for me." "Reply to my confession with your body."
Maybe it's just me, but that's... infuriating? It feels so selfish. Perhaps I shouldn't be so judgemental, as they're just teenagers. But, regardless of who the MC ends up with, Hinase's gender should be what they want it to be, what they feel most comfortable with.

Anyway, Ritsu ftw. Hell yea

Fed-Kun's army
Not liking the guy one bit. The girl is questionable as well. It’d be great if the ending has MC not choosing or romance being not at all relevant to their choice.

Double-page supporter
@thunderbuggs the whole concept of gender in itself is selfish. Just let the person stay genderless, biology, society, and his/her/it's "friends" be damned.

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop
It's selfish, but needed to uphold our current society. How the fuck would mammals like us reproduce asexually anyway?

I'm just wondering what this big cliffhanger if, hopefully at least next chapter comes by fast so I can find out, I love this manga so far!

Dex-chan lover
Let the enby be enby people. Y'all got a society where you can pick your sex and you're still slamming gender roles down their throat.

Dex-chan lover
Become female and get together with the girl is the only right path

@Tcof ikr??
@Rockdrop
Ahem, jokes aside, they really seem to not consider the possibility of MC having an LGBT orientation.
MC could feel agenderless forever or get a gender but not a sexuality or blast them all and become pansexual
or start a harem with both even tho male friend is a selfish prick

If the main character wanted to be genderless they would have decided it long ago and they wouldn’t be as troubled here. They don’t want to stay genderless that’s the point of the story. We don’t even know if he chooses anything in the end, so at least let the story finish before getting mad about it lol.

Banned
He already looks like a guy. Somewhat of a feminine looking one. So I cant really see him turning into a girl. Plus the guy who wants him to be female is sketchy and forcing it so no.

Also you can't be "non binary" one gender will inevitably win. Or perhaps he'll get both idk

Group Leader
Man what a cliffhanger. Both on Hinase's report and Shiori's reason for being so pushy

Users who are viewing this thread