The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Like You

C-Cute >///<

Thank you so much for the update, I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
... Why can't he be a guy and get together with the guy? Can't he choose to be a girl and get together with the girl?
Can't they all be pansexual?? :O
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Finally, it's the girl's turn. They were concentrating on shiori too much and kinda felt like "why did the even include more than one love interest?" since shiori was doing basically everything and it was leaning to female sex change.

Girl's turn girl's turn. I like her better, it feels more like she'd have less of a problem getting together with Hinase no matter what gender they chose to become

Fed-Kun's army
Even if you like Shiori, putting so much focus on him really dampens the drama of the story. A plot revolving around a love triangle with absolutely zero chance of one side ever winning just makes the setup feel a bit pointless to begin with. We definitely need more screentime from the girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping that Hinase picks an actual gender at the end of this story, and doesn't become some kind of futanari instead. Ugh. I'd dislike that approach. I would however be super happy with the three of them all dating together as a menage e trois (preferably with Hinase as a girl as well). ^^
Or...2nd best option would be for Hinase to become a girl and still pick Ritsu-chan for a yuri ending <3
3rd best ship would be as Hinase as a female with Shiori. I personally think that Hinase is more feminine than masculine. By a wide margin.

Dex-chan lover
Think I'm gonna drop this manga, Shiori looks like he's gonna be end game and hiding important life and death info from someone is pretty gross not to mention blurting out their medical data

Futanari harem ending:

Has strength of man and beauty of woman. The ultimate life-form.

so like how about hinase try to pick a gender theyre comfortable with and still date whoever they want to no matter the gender lmao

Users who are viewing this thread