The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Girl Meets Boy

Double-page supporter
hmm ok, this discussion is pointing the overall vibe of this manga in the right direction. i'm pleasantly surprised. maybe it won't be complete garbage by the end

Group Leader
I like the build up. It's hard to understand your own feelings when society tells you that romance is a certain thing so it's nice that they thought about it. Uncertainty is part of life and I appreciate how the author isn't just like "oh yeah they both love Hinase for sure" without doubting themselves or wondering what love is. I'm going to enjoy whoever Hinase ends up with or doesn't end up with (friendship end??!!)

Ooh nice, they're actually addressing the internalized homophobia here. And... WHAT!?!?! COMMUNICATION!??! IN THIS MANGA???

Damn, this might actually be getting back on track now.

Group Leader
@tetryx that makes a lot more sense tbh. guess my mind was elsewhere cuz they just mentioned how one level was higher, whoops

Aggregator gang
Still can't see how Ritsu can win but I really am rooting for her. I wonder if Hinase choosing neither is an option though?

I totally thought that was a vagina not a pupa...i forgot about the butterfly thingie

Users who are viewing this thread