The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress - Ch. 34 - Aftermath

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series 💕
I'm glad if was a happy ending

I really like this serie but the story is not finished or the title doesn't have any meaning

Wait wait wait that’s seriously it? Are you sure the title is “Road to become Empress” and not “Road to become an adult”? And for a genius, she did pretty much nothing throughout the story, as it was mostly her mom and her uncles who did the plotting. Author, give me back the time and emotions I invested into Miaoke!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to axe you a question, was this intended to be 34 chapters all along or was it axeidental? I can understand that a lot of people might be feeling axeasperated about it, but I think it's something we just need to axept. Thanks for the translation!

Thought it would be the end to season 1, not the whole series. Guessing it got axed?

Well, hopefully, this is merely the end to season 1. I'd feel bad for the author if they just had to end it like that.

@Icekatze The English description is pretty much a word-for-word translation of the raw description. Considering the description, I very much doubt it was supposed to end so soon.

Dex-chan lover
...wow. the beginning wasn't as interesting but the resolution garnered some interest. I was curious how they would proceed after the fact (after wicked concubine shenanigans), this was wrapped up rather cleanly. considering it "genius princess", it more like the protagonist was a sensible daughter

This had nothing to do with the story description about her becoming the empress. This was disappointing.

That was a really abrupt ending, probably something happened on the author’s end. Unfortunate :/ anyways, thank you so much for translating it all for us! ❤️

This was almost assuredly axed/dropped. Not that I can blame whatever company or production staff that made the decision. Spending 30+ chapters on what essentially equates to an "introduction" to the story, with very little input from or screen time for the supposed main character, seems like a pretty boneheaded move on the author's part. That said, I was still enjoying what we'd gotten up to this point and at the end.

Group Leader
... that's it? LOL

totally got axed. rip
and yeah the main character hardly did anything nor did she seem even close to a genius. alas

Lmao I can’t believe it ended like that. Definitely axed. I honestly was just getting invested too. Thanks for sharing until the abrupt end!!

Users who are viewing this thread