The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress - Ch. 34 - Aftermath

????? It ends??!?!!
Yo wtf i thought this story is about miaoke becoming an empress?? Hell, we didn’t even get to see miaoke’s “genius” side, can she even be called a genius?? This is bullshit

lol, she didn't try to become empress, didn't even used anything about isekaied memory kekekek, i think the story was about to start, but this is the fucking END. (etherious natsu dragneel)

The raw said it is already ended... RIP!

So is this an adoption of a novel or something?

Welp looks like it got axed as the story feel rushed and incomplete.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe the lame revenge-fantasy sideplot actually ended up being the entire main plot

Abrupt ending aside, my dear Miaoke, I just wanna remind you that these two are your blood-related first cousins lol.

okay what? So the supposed to be "prologue" is actually the entire story??
Where's her "otherwordly" knowledge?
she barely even in the story.
she did nothing.

Lmao, 1st time i see "axed" webtoon

Dex-chan lover
...Why was the only thing the MC contributed to the story herself getting beaten near to death? How does that make her a genius princess?

I am thinking this is adaptation of a novel. But this adaptation has only reach the first part of novel...
and the summary, maybe it is for novel. after all it is not fit between the summary, and title with the story plot.

And yeah, the two guys is her first cousin. But, from what I remember based on background (historical drama), in that time usually they accept the first cousin marriage as long as they are not in the same clan (marriage inside the same clan is forbidden). So, even if Miaoke with the Yi (the prince) is possible, it is not possible with Lin Chen, as they are from the same clan.

Users who are viewing this thread