The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress - Ch. 4 - Situation

who else enjoyed amd and why is it the best type-o in existence? :p

loli plotting revenge XD loli grudges grow in power the closer they are to the mc

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, I need her to age up a bit before I start being OK with her calling guys handsome, haha.

I do like how easily she was able to connect the dots of the adult conversation. Perhaps she will be a genius?

Thanks for the upload!

It's weird how she kept gawking at a boy and calling him handsome, it's more plausible if he was called cute instead

Oh ok, now I get it, the scum father and the Prince of Yun are bros, the princess' mom is a princess and an aunt because she's married to the scum prince. I thought she was born as a royal, but now I understand why the servants were rude of her. But what's her real background that they called the babe of lowly upbringing? By the way her mom it's obviously smart and educated, people with no upbringing at that time wouldn't be like that. Anyway, this means that these two are uncles (our MC and the 2nd son of Prince Yun).

Better this concubine b1tch won't lie a finger on the little girl or I'm gonna choke >:c

Users who are viewing this thread