The Gentle Goblin's Bird - Ch. 11

Whoa! Really surprised for the mass release!! Thank you!!! 😘 😘 😘

Me thinking if I get reincarnated.. You'll be beaten up and live like a slave for like 3years but will get a husband like that and live happily ever after 😅😂

The new kind of fairy tale lol

Ughhh sooo cuuuttee -- I definitely have diabetes now lol. Also love how the misunderstandings are discussed almost immediately, we don't want no problems

Thanks for the mass release!! Y'all are da best <3

Can this manga just be entirely fluffy smut? I would be so down for that, no drama, no angst--just cuteness. They deserve it.

Also thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the mass releases, you're the best!

This is so sad yet so cute and beautiful at the same time. It honestly feels heartbreaking... idk how to explain it. It makes me so sad but at the same time it’s so gorgeous...

Thank you for all the translations!

Oh goodness my heart is squealing...there’s something so achingly bittersweet about this sweet tale and it resonates with me 🥺

Why do i have the feeling that it's gonna get sad real soon...? There's just something heartbreaking lingering, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong. They're just too cute together and I don't want them to suffer

I thought she was living for revenge? Is that going to be addressed later?

I love this so much and I incredibly love their relationship, it's so sweet. Thank you so much for the translation! I can't wait to see what happen next

Users who are viewing this thread