The Gentle Goblin's Bird - Ch. 2

This is such a weird narrative so far. The art is really nice and it feels like it's an outsider looking in. Overall, it feels kinda surreal and happy at the same time - kinda like a fairytale.

there's something about this webtoon that keeps drawing me in! their relationship is so spontaneous it's so unreal.

the more i read the more i want more it’s so interesting i’m excited to see where this goes

this pacing... is kind of weird but the art is stunning, definitely intrigued

Thank you so much for your hard work with translating these chapters. I’m totally in love with this story. And I hope to see more soon. Thanks again

im loving the atmosphere ❤ and they seems like they're a matchmade in heaven, i can't wait to see how their relationship progress

Aww, nooo, the story feels so beautiful already even tho there are just two chapters so far. This romance feels eternal, fated, wholesome, beautiful, fantastic, like some ancient fairytale about destiny with an epic journey and an epic love. Also, I wanna cry a bit, she's trembling of fear yet he went to her and told her to go home together, :'c These two already got me shipping them so hard, they're precious. unu<3

I can't believe her disgusting "father" called her 'thing' and 'b1tch', the only b1tch here is him, damn nasty old man, u go and die!!!!! )):<<<<< Btw, I can't believe she doesn't have a name, why her mom didn't give her one? Or is it not something she was allowed to do? Unless her mom was a slave, in that case, it makes sense since they don't have names until their masters give them one but our MC girl is a goddess so how on earth is that possible? :c

Tysm for the chapter and for sharing this beautiful story with us, I'm super excited about the story now and the art is just fantastic as well 💜💜 ty ty 💜💜

I hope he throws hands at her so called father cuz wtfff...and AWW their relationship is already the sweetest omg I’m gonna tear up , tysm

How could you treat your own daughter like that??? She even brought you money!!

Users who are viewing this thread