The Gentle Goblin's Bird

I need water The plot and the smut are very much to my liking! Thank you for the translation and the mass release! Sending good vibes! <3

Fed-Kun's army
The art is so freaking gorgeous and the smut is just as good, and it even has plot that makes me want to know more about them. What the hell is this, it's 10/10 on everything.

Ooooh batch update! Pretty good!!
I dunno man but I just keep thinking since she's soo good with singing and her legs are weak... what if...
her mother was a mermaid? The reason why both her and her mother were kept up on a mountain instead of an isolated room, weak legs not only caused by emaciation and the eating of suspicious drugs/ herbs, but bec she's never been to her natural home.
That's just me living my fantasy though. xD

If she keep describing him as this beautiful maiden or lady. Imma keep assuming that she a lesbian. If not then Bisexual lol

Edit: thank you Translation team!!! <3

I usually only read smut when I'm bored... But this is actually interesting

This is sooooo good. Looking forward to more chapters. Thank you for the translations!

Beautiful art and cute characters but the writing really makes me go ??? It's been 11 chapters so far and there's been more smut scenes than plot. Lots of unanswered questions. Like what do her songs do exactly? Do they actually grant wishes or are they a scam? Why is she special? Why was the ML undercover when he met the heroine? Why is he so attracted to her? Above all, the way they fell in love is unbelievable, not because I don't believe in love at first sight, but who readily accepts sleeping with a mysterious man after interacting with him twice? And what man would be so tactless to sleep with the supposed love of his life one day after saving her? It's weird how she doesn't react to her own nudity too. I understand she grew up very isolated, but she doesn't care when a man she's just met bathes her and touches her?? Strange writing overall.

Group Leader
Omg i can't wait anymore, i really like too much this manhwa ! I hope the next chapters will coming soon ^^

The best version between the alternate. I don’t get why they bother censoring this masterpiece. Lol. And why bother looking for plot when it’s more smut? Think of it as a webtoon about horny hubby trying to live well with his innocent wife. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Royal schemes and politics in the background plotting to separate the two obsess couple.

Users who are viewing this thread