The Ghost and the Exhausted Office Worker - Ch. 208

Group Leader
And it's finally been revealed! I wonder what's going to happen with him now. Will his presence be revealed to them soon, or will he continue watching until they get finally get together and he is able to move on? Looking forward to finding out regardless.

Woah, woah, WOAH! I was not expecting that! (But that was mostly because I forgot the ghost was a character 😂)
Still a cool reveal. I wonder if we'll get more from his past in the next chapters. I'm so excited!

Dex-chan lover
wait... we were revealed that he died out of old age, but the time when he met her is like around 10-15 year ago at max. How did bro aged up so fast? is it being a mangaka makes you age fast? if so, hirohiko araki would die already. I mean, the plot hole is big as hell

Group Leader
wait... we were revealed that he died out of old age, but the time when he met her is like around 10-15 year ago at max. How did bro aged up so fast? is it being a mangaka makes you age fast? if so, hirohiko araki would die already. I mean, the plot hole is big as hell
We only got a glimpse of him on his death bed, his reason of death was not explicitly stated.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. THE GHOST. IS RELEVANT. IN THE STORY ABOUT THE GHOST.

thanks for translating!!
I mean... is he, though? Even knowing that she met the guy when he was still alive, what does that mean? We can say the interaction with the guy helped her change for the better, but then as a ghost, he's just been hanging around this other guy, not the girl. And all he does is provide commentary. If you removed the ghost from the story, I think it'd be exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread