The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 198

@Pokari that is why I didn't go too much into details. I am not saying the one killing doesn't have blame. Each group has its own fault. You can't just justify one group cuz "oh, yes killing is bad." They were good people doing things "bad people only do." In the end, they are not that innocent. They are innocent in the aspect that they were forced only in the beginning. They didn't want to move to another town because it was a struggle on its own, but doesn't good things always have its hardship at the start. In a way, things fall down to how lucky you are. You make your own luck with your own actions.

Like a cheater, the first time is accelerating, but if you continue doing it you become that very same thing you can't stop. It is the same with a liar. No one will point a finger at them until you get caught. It was their turn to get caught. That is my reason why I agree with the sentiment that they were innocent because no one deserves to die cuz they accidentally were in the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Sadly, they would have paid for the consequences of continue doing something wrong. every action has a reaction. Just like moving cars at high speed. They will crash against a wall if it doesn't break before the momentum takes place. We are not talking about rich/powerful people vs rich/powerful people because we all know that the law only has loopholes for them, which is just a minority. I am talking from a hardworking class POV.

Users who are viewing this thread